My name is Lou Paglia. I publish many of my thoughts on things I find interesting like technology, start-ups, entrepreneurship and innovation at correlate .
Currently, I am the Chief Product Officer at Jirafe, a NYC based start-up, where we are re-inventing analytics and marketing automation for E-Commerce businesses. Most recently, I served as SVP, Sales & Marketing Solutions at Infogroup assisting clients with their marketing and sales needs through our portfolio of solutions, such as infoUSA.com and Salesgenie.
In the past I’ve:
- Been a consultant helping clients on initiatives ranging from M&A analysis to product strategy and development, specializing in web, media, technology and information.
- Cofounded a startup.
- Worked in the Global Digital Media Group at MTV Networks leading an initiative called “Scenic”.
- Served as SVP, Product at SnagAJob.com, the leading the job board for hourly employment.
- Served as the Director & GM for Dow Jones Factiva at Dow Jones & Company (former joint venture between Dow Jones and Reuters).
- Worked in a variety of product roles at About.com, now a subsidiary of New York Times Digital, and also worked at Primedia after its purchase of About.com in 2000.
I reside in New Jersey with my wonderful wife and three children.